Joseph Eugene Holley, Jr., MD, FACEP - Supervising Physician
Undergraduate: University of Mississippi
Medical School: University of Mississippi School of Medicine, Jackson, MS
Residency: Internal Medicine Internship, University Medical Center, Jackson, MS Resident in Emergency Medicine, University Medical Center, Jackson MS
Board Certification: American Board of Emergency Medicine
- 1985-present American College of Emergency Physicians, Member
- 1985-present American Medical Association, Member
- 1989-present Society for Academic Emergency Medicine, Member
- 1992-present American Heart Association, Affiliate Faculty
- 1998-present Shelby County Medical Society
- 1991-present Tennessee College of Emergency Physicians, Member
Appointments / Accomplishments:
- 1989-present Medical Director, Shelby County Fire Department
- 1992-present Medical Director, Germantown Fire Department
- 1992-present Medical Director, Bartlett Fire Department
- 1992-present Medical Director, Arlington Fire Department
- 1992-present Medical Director, Collierville Fire Department
- 1999-2011 Medical Director, Baptist Memorial Hospital- Collierville, Emergency Dept.
- 2002-2004 Chief of Staff, Baptist Memorial Hospital- Collierville
- 2005-2009 Board of Directors, Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation, Memphis, TN
- 2006-present FEMA Incident Support Team
- 2009-present Board Of Directors, Hospital Wing Air Ambulance Service
- 2010-present Founder, Co-Owner, and CEO Paragon Medical Education Group, LLC www.emergencymedicalresources.com
- 2011 Voted one of the Best Doctors in the Memphis/Shelby County Area by the Memphis Flyer
- 2012-present Medical Director, First Choice Care- Collierville
Christy Lucas, FNP
Christy began her education at the University of Tennessee-Martin where she graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree.
She then proceeded toVanderbilt University where she graduated magna cum laude from their Masters of Nursing program. Her love of learning and helping others has enabled her to become a highly knowledgeable and compassionate health care provider whose primary focus is to educate her patients in a professional, friendly manner.
Christy has extensive experience in the Family Practice office setting as well as in walk-in Offices, and is certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. She has worked in both private Office settings and also in large, hospital based Offices in small towns and large cities throughout Tennessee and Mississippi.
She and her husband Nick met at college and are now the proud parents of two girls. She enjoys spending time with her husband and children as well as painting.